- Created: Saturday, 06 July 2013 21:39
- Published: Saturday, 06 July 2013 21:39
Clachnacuddin 1-2 Celtic XI
- Created: Saturday, 06 July 2013 13:04
- Published: Saturday, 06 July 2013 13:04
Inverness Caley Thistle inflicted a 9-0 defeat on Keith in Graham Lonie's testimonial match at Kynoch Park. A hat-trick from Billy McKay helped ICT on their way, with doubles also coming from Graeme Shinnie and Ryan Christie.
Clachnacuddin took the lead against Celtic at Grant Street Park just before the half-hour mark. However, their lead was overturned thanks to a penalty in each half from Patrick Twardzik and Paul McMullan.
- Created: Friday, 05 July 2013 20:26
- Published: Friday, 05 July 2013 20:26
Elgin City defeated Buckie Thistle 3-0 at Victoria Park.
An early free-kick from Ross McKinnon put City ahead, before Dennis Wyness hooked in a second goal following a corner.
Ross Jack's men went 3-0 up shortly before the break courtesy of a headed goal from a Trialist.
Buckie: Bell, MacRae, Duncan, Munro, MacKinnon, D Wood, Angus, Shewan, MacMillan, Conway, Bagley.
Subs: Davidson, Hodge, S Wood, Shand, Stewart, M Wood, Smith, Main
Elgin: Trialist, Maclean, Beveridge, Crighton, Niven, MacKinnon, Gunn, Cameron, Wyness, Harkins, Trialist.
Subs: Macleod, Vastiano, Trialist, Macaulay, Murray, Thompson, Robertson, Trialist, Trialist.
Referee - A Bruce
- Created: Thursday, 04 July 2013 13:35
- Published: Thursday, 04 July 2013 13:35
Gary Hake took the reigns at Buckie Thistle last summer, stepping forward from his position as assistant manager after Gregg Carrol bowed out by winning the Breedon Aggregates Highland League Cup. Hake's debut season in management was one of transition with several players leaving the Jags during the course of the season, but the rebuilding job is well underway with several key additions already this summer. Hake spoke to http://www.hflhub.co.uk reporter Andy Skinner, and revealed Thistle are in talks to add another new face.
- Created: Friday, 05 July 2013 14:12
- Published: Friday, 05 July 2013 14:12
Brora Rangers underwent a season of managerial change, with Davie Kirkwood replacing the departed Andy MacLeod in Autumn. By Kirkwood's admission it took time for his newly-inherited squad to adapt to the change, but they reacted with an excellent run in to the end of the season, finishing off with a mammoth 12-2 victory against Fort William to put them ahead of the previous season's champions Forres Mechanics on goal difference. Kirkwood spoke to http://www.hflhub.co.uk reporter Andy Skinner to reflect on a season of progress, in which Brora also reached two cup semi-finals.
- Created: Wednesday, 03 July 2013 22:44
- Published: Wednesday, 03 July 2013 22:44
Inverurie Loco Works FC have made one of their biggest ever signings, by acquiring the very experienced Martin Bavidge who leaves Peterhead after a decade with the Balmoor club.
Centre-forward Bavidge is a hugely exciting catch for the Locos supporters, he has netted 94 goals in 275 appearances for the Blue Toon who narrowly failed to gain promotion to Division Two in the play-offs. He celebrated his ten years service with a testimonial match against Aberdeen in September 2012.
- Created: Thursday, 04 July 2013 21:43
- Published: Thursday, 04 July 2013 21:43
Brora Rangers yesterday continued to strengthen their squad with the addition of midfielder Gavin Morrison - just in time to play in the Cattachs' 2-0 win against SPL side Ross County.
Morrison has penned a two-year deal at Dudgeon Park after leaving Inverness CT in the summer, and played the full 90 minutes in his first outing last night.
- Created: Wednesday, 03 July 2013 19:47
- Published: Wednesday, 03 July 2013 19:47
FT: Brora Rangers 2-0 Ross County (Richie Hart 4, Martin Maclean 32)
Brora Rangers deservedly beat SPL side Ross County 2-0 in tonight's friendly at Dudgeon Park.
The Cattachs line-up included Gavin Morrison, with the former Inverness CT midfielder having put pen to paper on a two-year contract at the club earlier today.
More Articles ...
- Banffers unveil former Buckie duo
- No horse-play from Ritchie as Jags secure Fraser
- Huntly fan flags up momentous first league triumph
- End of Term Report Cards 2012-13: Deveronvale
- Two familiar faces return to Kynoch Park
- Coyle made available by Huntly / Vale add Smith to coaching team
- Fans Tourney set to return in 2014
- Broch re-sign nine on new deals